Capacitive Soil Sensor Module Soil Moisture Detection Sensor Analog Output DIY Electronic for Arduino
- This analog capacitive soil moisture sensor measures soil moisture levels by capacitive sensing, rather than resistive sensing like other types of moisture sensor.
- It is made of a corrosion resistant material giving it a long service life.
- Insert it into soil and impress your friends with the real-time soil moisture data.
- This module includes an on-board voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V.
- This sensor is 3-pin "Gravity" interface, which can be directly connected to the Gravity I/O expansion shield.
- Supports 3-Pin Gravity Sensor interface
- Analog output
- Garden plants
- Moisture detection
- Intelligent agriculture
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Output Voltage: DC 0-3.0V
- Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Size: 99x16mm/3.9x0.63"
- Quantity: 1 Set
- 1 x Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor
- 1 x Analog Sensor Cable