Smart Electronics Soil Moisture Hygrometer Detection Humidity Sensor Module For Arduino Development Board
- This is a summary of the moisture sensor can be used to detect the moisture of the soil, when the soil is dry , the module outputs a high level , whereas the output low. Using this sensor make an automatic watering system , so that your garden plants need people to manage.
- Adjustable sensitivity ( shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment ).
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V.
- Module Dual Output mode , a simple digital output , analog output more accurate.
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- Small PCB board size: 3cm * 1.6cm.
- Power indicator ( red ) and the digital switch output indicator ( green ).
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable.
- VCC external 3.3V-5V
- GND GND External
- DO small board digital output interfaces ( 0 and 1 )
- AO small board analog output interface
- A soil moisture and humidity module most sensitive to the environment , usually used to detect soil moisture.
- Modules in the soil moisture reach the set threshold , DO port output high when soil moisture exceeds a set threshold, the module D0 output low.
- Digital outputs D0 small plates can be directly connected with the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting soil moisture.
- Small plates digital output DO OUR relay module can directly drive the buzzer module , which can be composed of a soil moisture alarm equipment.
- Small plates AO analog output modules can be connected and AD through the AD converter , you can get a more accurate value of soil moisture.