DS1307 RASPBERRY PI RTC REAL TIME CLOCK MODULE REPLACEABLE BATTERY IIC I2C SERIAL PORT
- RTC modules is used to save time, record the data, this module use farad capacitance, which is higher cost performance.
- This is the upgrade veion of the RPI RTC module with farad capacitor.
- DS3231 internal integration crystals circuit, less power coumption
- This module is suitable for the power to save time, record the data
- I2C communication, simple configuration
- Voltage: 5V
- Model B or B+ T-Cobber GPIO interface board
- RPI L298N motor driver board
- RPI 232 UART shield
- Model B or B+ 3-row GPIO extended board
- Model B or B+ 3-row Prototype board
- RPI B+ to B GPIO Convertor board
- RPI Temperature Seor Module
- The Raspberry pi not included.
- This module need CR1220 battery, the batery not included.
DS3231 Real Time Clock Module RTC DS3231 3.3V/5V for Raspberry Pi
- DS3231 high precision clock module for Raspberry Pi
- The module can also be used for Arduino motherboard
- The module itself can be adapted to 3.3 V and 5 V system
- no level conversion, super convenient
- To 40° to + 85° temperature range, timing accuracy in a plus or minus 5 PPM (+/- 0.432 SEC/day)
- To provide continuous timing battery backup
- Low power consumption
- The device compatible with DS3231 encapsulation and function
- Complete the clock calendar function including the second, minute,
- Two calendar clock
- 1 Hz and 32.768 kHz output
- Reset the output and input button to tremble
- High speed (400 KHZ) the I2C serial bus
- + 2.3 V to + 5.5 V power supply voltage
- The accuracy of plus or minus 3° digital temperature sensor
- - 40 ° to + 85° temperature range
DS3231 VS DS1307
DS3231 and DS1307 are functionally the same, except that DS3231 has a built-in temperature compensated crystal, which makes it more accurate, but also the chip is much larger. They both use the same I2C address and libraries that work forDS1307 should work for DS3231 too.