3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm 1KG 3D plastic consumables material
PLA Filament is commonly used in 3D printing, has the following characteristics:
- High strength, good toughness.
- Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money.
- Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature.
- PLA has low shrinkage rate, even print larger models perform well.
- 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed.
- To be applied to a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- No Bubble.
- Material: PLA
- Color: Black, Green, Red, Pink, White, Blue, Orange and more (total 28 different colors)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
- Print Temperature: 190-230degC
- Print Speed: 40-90mm/s
- Heat-Bed Temperature: Not Required
- Density: 1.25±0.05g/cm⊃3
- Filament Length: 343m
- Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LBS)
- Gross Weight: 1.2KG(2.64LBS)