Element14 Version Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board RAM Quad Core 1.2GHz 64bit CPU (Only support Raspbian System)
- Broadcom BCM2837 chipset running at 1.2 GHz
- 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1 (Classic & Low Energy)
- Dual core Videocore IV? Multimedia co-processor
- 1 GB LPDDR2 memory
- Supports all the latest ARM GNU/Linux distributions and Windows 10 IoT
- microUSB connector for 2.5 A power supply
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1 x HDMI video/audio connector
- 1 x RCA video/audio connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Chip antenna
- DSI display connector
- microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17 mm
- Broadcom BCM2387 chip set
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
- Now 10x Faster - Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
Difference of Element 14 version pi 3 and RS version pi 3
The Element 14 version pi 3 is made in p.r.c,but with the same appearance and function with RS version.
They are the same thing but two versions of Raspberry pi 3 Model B
RPi 3 compare to RPi 2-More processor speed. The CPU on the Pi 3 is one and a half times faster at 1.2 GHz. Your Pi board performs better.
-On-board connectivity. The Pi 3 features 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth Classic & Low Energy (BLE). You can get connected much quicker without the need for any external device.
-2.5A power supply. With more processor speed and on-board connectivity, you'll need more power. Power supplies for previous Pi boards will not be sufficient. You will need the Official Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply (9098126 - white) or (9098135 - black).
New components: The Pi 3 features a chip antenna where status LEDs were located previously. The status LEDs are still on the board, right next to the microSD card slot.
New to Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is a single computer board - developed to encourage and aid the teaching of programming and computing. It is also a fantastic starting point for the development of the Internet of Things (IoT) projects. The low cost and 'plug and play' nature of Pi makes for a board that is accessible to all and has numerous connectivity options. Pi is the perfect experimental tool, whether you want to use it as a desktop computer, media centre, server or monitoring/security device within your home. No limits. Linux-based operating systems run on the Pi with plenty of access to free software and downloads.
category: element14 shop, raspberry 64bit, raspberry pi price, raspberry pi sale, raspberry pi 3 manufacturer